No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sale Price Rs.675 || MRP Rs.750
- Resveratrol is part of the plant compounds called polyphenols. These compounds are believed to have antioxidant properties and are able to protect the body from damage linked to cancer and heart disease.*
What is Resveratrol?
- Resveratrol is a molecule found in the skin and seeds of red grapes. It comes from a variety of plants but is found mainly in grapes. For some time, scientists have known that groups of genes called sirtuins are involved in the aging process. These genes, when stimulated by the red wine chemical Resveratrol, or caloric restriction, appear to have a positive effect on both aging and health.
- Resveratrol’s key protective actions are antioxidant, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory. Studies indicate anti-fungal, anti-cancer, memory enhancing, energising and performance enhancing effects. These all support resveratrol’s anti-aging reputation and potential role in supporting treatment of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Improved functioning of the nervous system and immune system are also important established actions of resveratrol supplementation.
- Resveratrol is an Antioxidant.
- Resveratrol is Anti-inflammatory.
- Supports Anti-Aging.
- 1 Capsule 2 times a day with meal or as suggested by the Healthcare Professional. Course duration – 1 month. Not to exceed the stated recommended
- Note:-This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not to exceed the recommended daily dose, NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
- CONTENTS – 60 Capsules.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from India
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: FSSAHD
- Vendor: FSSAHD
- No ratings found yet!