No products in the cart.
Queenlife Noni Gard
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Queenlife Noni Gard
Sale Price Rs.380 || MRP Rs.475
- Noni is a fruit that has been around for nearly 2000-3000 years. noni, or Indian Mulberry or scientifically Morinda Citrifolia, is believed to have originated in the Southeast Asia or the French Polynesian islands. … In the islands of the South Pacific the plant is known as Nonu, in Samoa and Tonga.
- Noni was first discovered and used by man long before recorded history in Southeast Asia and the subcontinent, when ancient Indian medicine men began examining the natural world to find plants good not only for food, but to treat disease and otherwise benefit their health. They developed a medical system of using plants and natural treatments to influence their health and called it Ayurveda, Sanskrit for “THE SCIENCE OF LIFE” A highly advanced system of natural medicine, Ayurveda is still practiced today.
- Anti-oxidants & Rejuvenation: Research has shown that Noni exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol. To strengthen body system against allergic diseases like asthma, allergic rhinitis and skin eruptions.
- Noni A Cellular Food
- Noni the miracle tropical fruit
- Good for people suffering from arthritis
- Supports Anti-ageing
- Supports cancer
- Supports Reduces stress
- Boosts immunity
- Protects heart health
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- 1 Capsule 2 times a day with meal or as suggested by the Healthcare Professional. Course duration – 1 month. Not to exceed the stated recommended
- Note:-This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not to exceed the recommended daily dose, NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
- CONTENTS – 60 Capsules
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from India
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: FSSAHD
- Vendor: FSSAHD
- No ratings found yet!